Sunday, February 22, 2009

New Holidays to Capture


Need Some Ideas!!!!

So I was trying to think what holidays were coming up and how I could capture them on paper. I know Mardi Gras is sooo close and that beads are one of the main things that runs at the forefront of your mind when you think about it, so I was trying to come up with a plan to make some pages. But I am not sure if it is too late to do some scrapbook pages to put in my Etsy store as well as my website with premade pages. Hmmm... Any thoughts!? I think that people are still trying to scrapbook all of those Winter Holiday pictures!! I know I am for my personal scrapbooks!! So what I am wondering is what are some holidays that I can/will start working on!?!?




Any suggestions!?


Second question, if you would like to be included in my email updates on Specials (which I will be having one for the month of March) then please email me thru my blog or go to my website http://www.ktmotif.org/ and click on "contact" tab and then add your information! It will go straight to me via an email!




And our Dove Promise for today is... Believe in Yourself!!! ... oohh I LOVE that one!!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm not much of a scrapbooker, but I think it's a great thing. When I think of scrapbooking those special days, I think of my kid's field trips, school plays, sporting events. Perhaps some more general pages with these themes might work, especially since they'd work all year round.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think those are perfect ideas!!! I am going to donate a whole week for blogs on "kids albums" and what goes in them, so I will definitely keep this comment in mind!!! thanks again!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you do Mother's/Father's Day? Cinco de Mayo, Flag Day, April Fools (could be LOADS of fun!) May Day, Solstice/Spring...

    ReplyDelete