Sunday, May 3, 2009

First Monday Sales!!!!

I am happy to be apart of the wonderful group of Texas Sellers on Etsy! Starting at 12:01 Monday lasting thru the whole day I as well as other wonderful sellers are having sales!!! This includes buy one get one free offers like myself or, percentage sales or free gifts!! Be sure to check out any and all stores that you want! I am posting the link to the forum post on etsy that will direct you to the great group of stores!!!!

http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=6139224

My deal is...
KT Motif - Handmade Gift Tags, Premade Custom Scrapbook layouts and Custom Designed layouts Buy One, Get One 50% off **Plus a Free Gift with Purchase (1 per customer, please)

So go check them out!!!!!!! Any questions please feel free to ask away!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment